Using chatbot can change the face of communication, chatbot development is very important for every industry. The introduction of chatbot can improve customer satisfaction and engagement. So it is necessary to use chatbot for your business to stay ahead of your competitor.
1. Yes Bank – Yes bank has chatbot with the name ‘Yes mPower’ for its loan products. It is active on facebook messenger. Customers can get information about all loan product offered by the bank, eligibility for loan etc. Yes bank is also planning to add more services through chatbot development. It will make banking simple for their customer and their requirements are met in the quickest and easiest way possible.
2. HDFC Bank- HDFC bank also has chatbot named HDFC On Chat which is integrated with facebook messenger which allows the customer to recharge a mobile phone, pay utility bill like postpaid mobile, electricity, DTH, book a cab from Ola or Uber. HDFC chatbot services are available 24*7. It can be used by anyone whether he is HDFC bank customer or not.
3. Motilal Oswal Financial Services: Motilal Oswal launched chatbot MO-Genie, first chatbot in broking industry. MO-Genie allows easy access to clients’ detail, custom search experience, various reports, and service related queries. It provides instant De-mat account facility in 15 minutes. The Customer can ask questions about their account, review trade history and can get financial literacy.
4. Axis Direct: Axis Direct which is a subsidiary of Axis Bank has launched a Whatsapp-based virtual assistant to provide stockbroking and financial information to customers. The user can get personalized alerts, market updates, research idea, livestock, and even can resolve their query through chatbot.
5. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance: Bajaj Allianz General Insurance introduced its chatbot ‘BOING’, which helps the customer to register a motor claim, check policy status, get policy soft copy, check claim status, locate a branch and check nearest empanelled hospitals and workshops. By introducing chatbot services company aims to redefine the customer experience and provide them with instant query solution.
6. Birla Sun Life Insurance: The chabot is aimed to provide enhanced user experience and it will let user communicate to an get instant quote, resolve issue etc. This chabot is available on company’s website and Facebook. The chabot will answer query related to customer’s policies, recommendations, chatbot will provide a solution in real time. It will also educate the customer about life insurance related products.
7. Yatra.Com: is one of India’s leading online travel portal. Their chatbot services are integrated with Facebook to enable ticket booking, address customer query. The customer can quickly see travel option and make a booking. By using Facebook bot customers do not need to download company’s app for booking.
8. Meru Cabs: Meru cabs chatbot is integrated with Facebook to provide automatic cab booking facility. Meru cab is first cabs provider to use chatbot services for cab booking. The chabot allows the user locate his cab & check the fare details.
9. MyPrivateTutor: is an online marketplace for tutors. Which has chatbot to help students, parents can find tutors, coaching classes and institutes near them. This chatbot works on any device on which messenger work by simply typing myprivatetutor.
10. Lookup: The local shopping network connects the customer to a nearby store with the help of chatbot development. We can order food and grocery, make reservations and appointments, requests for medicines or book appointment, laundry services, buy electronics and many more.
Suntist Labs is a Mobile application & Chatbot development company. We have a team of experts who have experience in creating chatbot, we can develop chatbot on different social media platforms like- Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram etc. The chatbot we develop has accuracy, speed & conversational flow with error management to bring efficiency to your business.